Austin Deck Contractors
Austin’s Premier Deck Builder
PLEASE GIVE US A CALL WHENEVER YOU NEED A Deck Contractor OR A Deck Builder IN Round Rock.
At Austin Deck Company, we strive to give our clients the Best-of-the-Best! Our Services are Professional and Top Quality, using the wood and stain of your choice. We use only the best products to make sure you receive the highest quality deck, fence or outdoor hardscape.
Though we are called Austin Deck Company, we certainly build a lot more than just decks. Here, we have a list of services that we provide. And if you don’t see your project on the list, just call us and we can discuss it. While our specialty is Unique and Custom Outdoor Hardscaping, we are expert carpenters, so there is no job that we won’t consider! It’s our pleasure to serve you!
We are ready to help you design and create your new:
- Decks – Decks add so much aesthetically as well as monetarily to the value of your home. Here at Austin Deck Company we will work with you to design and build a deck that will fit your budget, style and property. It’s our pleasure to serve you!
- Ground Level Deck – A popular choice in Austin, Ground Level Decks are typically less than twelve inches above the ground. A small frame will be built to allow for insulation and to prevent rotting in the wood from moisture. Ground Level Decks usually start from the back door and stretch out to desired length!
- Raised Deck – A Raised Deck, also known as a Balcony Deck, comes out of a second story. The height of the Deck is defined by the structure of your home! Raised Decks are supported by post anchored into the ground below. The outside stairway from the Deck will mimic your indoor stairway’s height.
- Low Attached Deck – Low Attached Decks are similar to Ground Level Decks. They are low to the ground, but don’t necessarily have to be on the ground. A frame will be built to your desired height and attached to the home. The Deck will meet the threshold of the Back Door.
- Hillside Deck – Though not quite as common in Round Rock and Austin, hillside Deck is a strategically placed Deck designed to accommodate for a sloped back yard. Just because you have a hilly backyard, doesn’t mean you have to forfeit your Deck Dreams!
- Split Level Deck – Austin split level decks can give an illusion of more space. Whether it be two stories, or simply different levels on the ground. Two separate frames will have to be built to make this dream a reality. But it can be your reality!
- Gazebo Deck – Gazebo Decks center around a Gazebo. Whether that Gazebo is in the center and a deck built around it, or the Gazebo is built and a Deck juts out from it, Gazebo Decks can be a fine addition to your back yard oasis.
- Wraparound Deck – A Wraparound Deck can extend around your house in any direction and for any length so desired! Extending just around one corner or around the entire home, a Wraparound Deck is the perfect outdoor entertaining space!
- Pool/Hot Tub Deck – In the beautiful Austin weather, a Pool or Hot Tub is almost a must. And a Deck can take your outdoor activity area to the next level! A Deck can also add some convenience whenever entering or exiting your Pool or Hot Tub! Going all the way around or just covering enough are to help you safely use your Swimming Equipment!
- Free Standing Decks – Free Standing Decks are built in an open area and are sturdy enough to not need any sort of attachment. If you have a Large Backyard, Free Standing Decks might be a perfect solution for unused space. Free Standing Decks are perfect for an outdoor kitchen area! Or if you just need an entertaining space far enough away from the house that won’t disrupt any non-participants, maybe a Free Standing Deck is the perfect solution.
- Gazebos – Our beautiful Austin Deck Company gazebos create a perfect spot for a relaxing lunch, time to kick back with family and friends or to hold a beautiful picturesque wedding.
- Pergolas – A pergola typically stands over your patio or deck. It offers shade and beautiful sunlight at the same time. Pergolas make an attractive and functionally value addition to your deck area.
- Arbors – A Shaded Walkway, Bride and Groom’s Vows, or a Grapevine Trellis, Arbors can be the perfect addition to your Landscaped Yard.
- Repairs, Rehabs & Upgrades – Is your current deck or hardscaping in need of repair? Or are your ready to add on and upgrade? We can help! Just call Austin Deck Company today and we can get started right away!